Think of it We make it
HRMS automates all human resource related activities in an organization, it involves tracking employee histories, skills, abilities, salary and their accomplishments hence reducing organization’s manual workload.
- Employee Information With Identity Including Personnel Information
- Other Masters Like Department, Salary grading, Designations
- Tax Table For Tax Computation
- Transaction Screens Like Advances, Loans and Monthly Inputs
- Record Screens For Terminations, Transfers and Retirements
- Administration of Data Analyzer, User Creation, User Rights, Backup, Re-store and Closing Process
- Reports such as Statutory Reports, Annual Reports and a Variety of Monthly Reports
School Management System is the software that manages teachers’ and students’ data while they are teaching and schooling in that school respectively. It also includes features that minimize stress on teachers by providing a user friendly interface for entering students marks and preparing student reports. It is there to facilitate the daily schooling activity for both the students and the staff.
- Student marks report
- Student and teacher attendance report
- Student and teacher performance report
- Student fees
- Student medical report
- Student and teacher performance
- Student and teacher addresses
- and contact information
Adapting to special Services like
- Student fees installment recording
- Discounts on fees for special student cases
- Student enrollment process
- Also records of the non-teaching staff are managed by the system
Document management is the automated control of electronic documents— page images, spreadsheets, word processing documents, and complex, compound documents— through their entire life cycle within an organization, from initial creation to final archiving. Document management allows organizations to exert greater control over the production, storage, and distribution of documents, yielding greater efficiencies in the ability to reuse information, to control a document through a workflow process, and to reduce product cycle times.
- Ability to import/export documents from/to various core solutions
- Document management – version control, editing, viewing and deletion
- User permission management
- Support of Business Operations document capture process
- Advanced Search for documents
- Quick and easy access to frequently used folders and documents
- New document workflow can be created
- Simplifies document management for approval, deposit tracking, audit preparation, and workflow management
Help desk management software manages inquiries as well as other types of support processes. The software also ranks inquiries and classifies them all by priority. At the same time, the software transfers them to the appropriate department for issue resolution.
Fleet management is Fleet Management Software is a functional system which supports companies in removing or minimizes the risks associated with vehicle investment, improving efficiency, productivity and reducing the overall transportation and vehicle & drivers’ management costs.
- Flexible and Configurable
- Benefits of Fleet Management System
- Ease management of vehicles and related costs
- Effectively support accurate planning and scheduling of vehicles in a timely and professional manner
- Easily research on vehicle availability
- Easily tracking of dates and times a vehicle is being used in order to maximize utilization
- Easily tracking of mileage usage with odometer readings, hence efficiency fuel usage
Contract managementsystem is a program for storing and managing legal agreements such as contracts with clients, leases and licensing agreements. An important purpose of contract management software is to streamline administrative tasks and reduce overhead by providing a single, unified view of each contract’s processes. features
Inventory Management is about controlling stock, the amount of it that you have at any given time, and keeping track of it all. It applies to all the items that you use to produce a product or service, from raw materials to finished goods. It covers stock from purchase, usage and re-ordering to delivery.
Biz-Logic Inventory Management software is the software that assists in the process of stock management, it provides all the up-to-date stock details through a click of a button such as the amount of stock remaining, amount of stock sold, amount of stock re-ordered and un-completed orders.
- Comprehensive stock control and tracking
- Supports Multiple Divisions in organizations
- Supports Multiple Currencies
- Supports Amendments in case of changes in stock ordered and received
- Superior Architectural Design following rules at every stage from stock ordering to stock sales (inclusive of LPO - Local Purchase Order & GRN - Goods Received Note)
- Supports integration of bar-code technology